UBIK Blog
2018-11-26

Honey, I blew up the company!

It’s finally happening: It’s finally happening: the contract you’ve been dreaming of has come through. And now the real work begins. But you’re worried about forgetting things, wasting money, working too hard or not hard enough. Here are a few tips from the pros that they wish they had known when they were in your shoes.
author
UBIK Team
2018-10-04

Disaster strikes!

40% of small businesses won’t ever recover from a disaster due to lack of preparedness. For the other 60% that did their homework, catastrophes won’t be the end of the world. Here’s how they got it right.
author
UBIK Team
2017-02-21

“Sorry, I had no reception”

Canada is trailing behind in terms of Internet access. We live in a huge country, but our network...
author
Frédéric d'Andrieu
2017-01-21

Online fax service and ring time

L’équipe de développement UBIK s’est fixé comme objectif de lancer trois nouvelles fonctionnalités d’ici la fin janvier. Nous nous sommes donc posé la question classique chez nous : qu’est-ce qu’on peut simplifier?
author
Alexandre Vézina
2017-01-08

2017, the year of VoIP!

Why am I so confident, you ask? Well, VoIP technology has already been around for a good 20 years. In the late 90s, the Internet was already developed enough...
author
Frédéric d'Andrieu
2017-01-08

PBX, IP, VoIP and other annoying telecom acronyms

UBIK wants to simplify telephony for businesses, including all the mumbo-jumbo that comes with it. Feeling lost in the sea of acronyms known as the “language of telecommunications?” Here comes the one and only UBIK guide...
author
Steve Dumont

Subscribe to our newsletter!

(You will only receive interesting things. Promised.)